Five Quebec cows are selected for the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair Walk of Fame
Each year, visitors from around the world come to Canada in early November to tour farms, to observe the Canadian dairy industry and to see some of the best cattle in the world, including those at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair.
This year during this time, Semex will host hundreds of guests from 38 countries, and a highlight for each of these visitors will be to see the Semex Walk of Fame cows at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair.? ?For years, dairymen from around the world have been invited to visit Semex at the Royal and to see for themselves daughters of the industry's most talked about sires on display.? ?
This year's display will be no exception, with Semex's Walk of Fame showcasing high-demand sires including:
• 0200HO05630 COMESTAR LAVANGUARD
• 0200HO05592 CRACKHOLM FEVER with Leduche Fever Martha
, Les Fermes Jan-Nik, Sainte-Madeleine, Quebec
• 0200HO05024 DUDOC MR BURNS *RC
• 0200HO05577 GILLETTE JERRICK
• 0200HO05575 GILLETTE JORDAN with Noelidase Yannick Jordan
, Noël Maheux et fils inc., Saint-Marie, Quebec
• 0200HO03501 GILLETTE WINDBROOK
• 0200HO05548 KERNDT-PREMIER BUTZE
• 0200HO05567 R-E-W SEAVER with Oakfield Seaver Mallory
, Ferme Oakfield, Saint-François, Quebec
and Janot Seaver Shelly
, Ferme Janot, Ange-Gardien, Quebec
• 0200HO05340 SICY KNOWLEDGE with Androberge Knowledge B M W
, Michel Roberge, Chesterville, Quebec
These sires represent some of the most popular sires in the Holstein industry today and visitors to the Royal are welcomed to inspect these daughters for themselves, and to find out why 'Every Dose Counts' on your dairy and at Semex!? ?
Semex is a proud sponsor of the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair and invites attendees to visit Semex at the Walk of Fame display located adjacent to the entrance to the cattle barns.