During the Lock-Out at Canada Post
CIAQ brings you some options to reduce to a minimum the impact of a complete interruption of regular postal delivery – statements of account or any documents usually sent by mail.
The labour dispute at Canada Post is an opportunity to register to CIAQ's CLIENT ZONE and obtain complete and uninterrupted access to your account data and to all documents made available by CIAQ. If you do not know your user code and password, please contact us at 1 866 737-2427.
Here are some frequently asked questions:
How will I receive my statement of account and invoices, or any documentation from CIAQ such as PEP young sire pedigrees?
- The fastest way to access your statement of account is through the CIAQ ZONE of our website (https://www.ciaq.com/client-zone/authentification.html). For those who receive it in paper format, it will still be delivered through your AI technician or on-farm service representative. Delivery time may vary depending on your area.
- You can also view PEP young sire pedigrees on our website at the beginning of each month (http://www.ciaq.com/sires/dairy-sires/pep.html) as well as in the Pipeline (http://www.ciaq.com/news/newsletters-and-publications.html). Each month, a list of eligible sires will be sent to your AI technician who will provide you with more information, if needed.
I usually send my payment by mail. How can I pay from now on?
We suggest many different pay procedures:
- On the Internet through your financial institution's website
- By calling your financial institution directly
- By signing up for our monthly preauthorized payment plan at 1 866 212-2287
- Directly at your financial institution (submit the tear off portion of your statement of account)
- By check. Your AI technician or on-farm service representative will collect and forward it to CIAQ. In case you plan on being absent when he comes for a visit, please make sure that the check is left in an envelope at his disposal.
- Do not send your payment by mail during the labour dispute at Canada Post, since it might not be delivered on time, before the due date. Take note that postal service disruption does not release you from your obligations to make payments that are due. To avoid any delay in your payments, we strongly suggest that you sign up to our preauthorized payment plan, thus assuring that the balance of your account is paid automatically, without delay and in a most secure way.